Please click on the links below to view our current policies.
- Charging and Remissions
- Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Complaints Procedure
- Covid 19 Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy Appendix Update
- Disability Equality and Accessibility Plan
- Online Remote Education Provision for National and Local Lockdown
- Online Remote Education Provision for Short Term Closure and Self Isolating Pupils
- Remote Learning Non digital Policy for National and Local Lockdown
- Remote Learning Non digital Policy for Short Term and Self Isolation
- School Behaviour
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You may have heard that the law which manages how we use your information has changed.
The new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law came into effect on 25 May 2018.
The aim of this law is to ensure all personal data is protected and organisations who work with such data are held accountable for its protection.
How We Use Your Information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) encourages organisations that are responsible for using people’s information to make sure it is clear why we need your information and how it is used.
To help explain how your information is used we have published a Privacy Notice.
We are also taking the opportunity to review how we manage data and our GDPR compliance. Sunshine Infant and Nursery School is committed to the highest standards of information security, privacy and transparency.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer from Services 4 Schools Ltd to support our school with matters relating to Data Protection and the use of your personal information.
Our Data Protection Officer is registered with the Information Commissioners Officer (ICO).
If you have a question about how your personal data is used in school, or would like to make a formal request, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing DPO@sunshine.walsall.sch.uk or by writing to the school at Sunshine Infant and Nursery School, Blakenall Lane, Leamore, Walsall, WS3 1HF marking your envelope “For the attention of the Data Protection Officer”.